Get Acquainted With The Wheelchair Poncho
Ponchos are really trending nowadays whether it is a summer of the winter season, you can find ponchos very easily. They are available in almost every clothing house in different styles, fabrics, colors and sizes. They have gained popularity amongst every age group whether you are a small kid or grown-up women. In this article, we are going to make you familiar with the comfortable Wheelchair Poncho which is one of the most amazing products featured at the platform of comfort finds. In order to know more about it, take a deep dive into the article.
- As the name suggests, this Wheelchair Poncho is specially meant for the differently abled people as it offers full coverage to the body and the wheelchair as well without interfering with the wheels.
- It features a zipper design so that it can be worn easily without facing any discomfort. It can be worn during the rainy season also as it features a waterproof fabric which is a great plus point.
- The Sherpa lining offers you a cozy feeling and extra warmth during the cold winters as well. It features a hood also which is gives it an attractive look and also protects your hair and face from the rain.
- It can be considered as a perfect gift option for your dear ones. It can be easily washed in a machine and comes in a budget-friendly price which is quite great. Apart from this, if you are a bit choosy when it comes to colors, then you don’t have to worry as this wheelchair poncho is available in four different colors- Black, Navy, Pink and Forest so that you can pick your favorite color amongst the provided options.
- So, what are you waiting for? Just grab the opportunity to buy the perfect wheelchair poncho.
Buy This Amazing Wheelchair Poncho For Your Dear Ones
- Offers Maximum Coverage
The plan of the wheelchair isn't confined at all and it effectively covers your body and wheelchair too. It is extremely helpful to convey and includes a short back with the goal that it doesn't go about as prevention amid wheelchair development. It additionally includes a front zipper with the goal that you can without much of stretch wear and doesn't need to battle while taking it off.
- Ideal For Every Season
Wheelchair poncho is accessible in various textures for summers and winters. The winter rendition of the poncho is coordinated with a Sherpa Lining that is simply immaculate to give you warmth amid the cool and cold days. Then again, summer adaptation highlights cotton lining which is amazingly light in weight and can be effectively worn amid the sweat-soaked long periods of cruel summers. In addition, it is accessible in four unique hues which are truly cool.
The Wheelchair Poncho is totally waterproof so you don't need to stress in the event that it all of a sudden begins drizzling while you are out. Aside from it, it's full body inclusion configuration fall everywhere throughout the body easily without confining you and your wheelchair's developments.
- Care Instructions
Wheelchair Poncho- Perfect For Every Season
- Wheelchair Poncho
Wheelchair Poncho is available in different fabrics for summers and winters. The winter version of the poncho is integrated with a Sherpa Lining that is just perfect to give you warmth during the cool and snowy days. On the other hand, summer version features cotton lining which is extremely light in weight and can be easily worn during the sweaty days of harsh summers. Moreover, it is available in four different colors which are pretty cool.
The design of the wheelchair is not restricted at all and it easily covers your body and wheelchair as well. It is really convenient to carry and features a short back so that it doesn’t act as a hindrance during the wheelchair movement. It also features a front zipper so that you can easily wear and don’t have to struggle while taking it off.
- Care Instructions
This poncho can be easily washed in the machine and you don’t need to add any extra bleach while washing.
- Other features
The wheelchair poncho is completely waterproof so you don’t have to worry if it suddenly starts raining while you are out. Apart from it, it’s full body coverage design fall all over the body effortlessly without restricting you and your wheelchair’s movements.
We hope that this article would be helpful for you. Don’t give it a second thought and buy the perfect wheelchair poncho for your dear ones.
The Wheelchair Poncho: A Spring Essential
It’s almost spring, and you know what they say: April showers bring May flowers. Don’t get caught unprotected in this year’s April showers. If you or a loved one is in a wheelchair, then the summer wheelchair poncho is right for you!
1. What is the difference between a summer and winter wheelchair poncho?
The summer poncho is designed so that you don’t get too hot. It has a lightweight cotton lining that will keep you comfortable without causing you to overheat. The winter poncho has a warm sherpa lining that is excellent during the cold months. It will keep you warm like you are wrapped in a soft, comfortable blanket. However, in the summer you may prefer the lightweight version.
· Our Poncho is Easy to Use
This poncho is super easy to use! There is a zipper in the front of the poncho near the hood that allows you to adjust how much coverage the poncho is giving you. It is a pullover style poncho, so you pull it over your head to wear it. That way, it is easy to take off and put back on again.
It is also machine washable! You do not have to do anything special to keep this poncho clean. You can just wash it with your other clothing.
2. How is this poncho different from a standard poncho?
Our Wheelchair Poncho is designed with you in mind. Fumbling with a standard size poncho is annoying, and it won’t protect your chair. Our poncho is designed with a short back so that the fabric will not get caught in the wheels of a wheelchair. It has an easy zipper closure in the front by the hood. It also ensures your whole body will be covered, so you can still enjoy the outdoors or a vacation, even if it starts to rain.
· We Have a Variety of Colors
Clothing can be an expression of yourself, and we understand that. This is why we carry the poncho in a variety of different colors. We have Navy, Black, Forest, Pink, and Burgundy.